New GDPR Rules.... Stay in touch with us!
25th May 2018
The law regarding Data is changing and we would love to stay in touch with you, but we need your permission to do this. The full fair processing notice can be downloaded here and a summary is below of the data we keep and how we use it. You can ask us to remove your data at any time by getting in touch. We do not share any data with third parties without consent and even with consent, we only share information related to your support or if you are at risk of harm. We do not share information for marketing or fundraising purposes.
Scarborough Whitby and Ryedale Mind may use the personal data collected from you for the following purposes:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address, address or phone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or fundraising purposes.
We will only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Keep you updated with information which may be of interest, including campaigns, appeals, promotions, events and newsletters
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Handle a donation that you have made
- Provide you with information and support at any activities or fundraising events
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- Deal with entries into a competition
- Let you know about any changes to our services
- Membership records
Scarborough Whitby and Ryedale Mind will process your data (i.e. collect, store and use) according to the requirements of the GDPR at all times and shall endeavour to keep your personal data up-to-date, ensuring its accuracy and will not keep it for longer than it is required. Scarborough Whitby and Ryedale Mind will use its discretion, ensuring that personal data is not kept outside of our usual business requirements.